Full Name: Arsalan Amiri
- Vulgar and has poor manners. He view his behaviour as what he sees is proper and can hardly be convinced otherwise.
- Very very reliable and has good work ethics despite his behaviour. Always follows orders from his higher-ups whether he agrees with it or not.
- Jolly person. Loooooooooves telling jokes good ones or bad ones but if he hears a bad one he gets angry and violent. Also he laughs a lot (mostly at other people's misfortunes).
- Prideful. Stands up for others but is usually the one harassing them hoo haa. Tries to not do any mistakes but when he does he never admits his mistakes.
- Calls people using proper Iranian honorifics, that's as mannerly as he can get sob
- Real sadist.
- Impatient and has a short temper.
- Very veeeeeery violent. But his acts of violence in his mind are just him joking around with others REALLY PAINFULLY.
- Though he's very physical, he realizes he's not exactly the toughest around so he relies on tactics and skill when in combat.
- Prefers practicality over strength.
- He views war like it’s a respected thing, for the sake of loyalty to the country moreso a way of making himself a better and stronger man (than the people he used to work with at least)
Basically he's really annoying, evil, and has a good sense of humour. I'm so proud of my douchebag
Arsalan is an orphan who never knew his parents. Worked ever since he was a child in a loading dock that was run illegally by foreigners to his homeland. The dock he worked in did everything from drug trafficking and weapons to shipping children's diapers to wherever and whomever, enemy countries and allies alike, but everyone kept their mouths shut of course. He was very reliable and always took charge of things as if he was the boss. He was always seen around the higher ups and the men running the dock and everyone acknowledged his capability and trustworthiness.
The son of one of the his higher ups once applied for Milizia but never got accepted. His higher ups were like the mafia in terms of class and money but their territory was limited. Arsalan knew stuff like these about them because he was the jack of all trades/servant since he was so obedient. Joining Milizia was a longshot idea to him but he took it as a second option if he ever decided to leave the dock.
Every year, owners of the dock would do a 'cut down' on their employees. Children and adults gunned down for screwing up their job or ratting to the police etc. Arsalan kept his head down cause of it, trying his best not to get in to trouble, till one of his closest friends was killed. Arsalan was ashamed of himself that he kept quiet about it the whole time, that he could've saved his friend if he had reported it to the police or even ran off with him. It was a hard time for him because these thoughts made him want to break from his principles and being loyal to the people he was working for. He wanted to rebel but realized he couldn't as weak as he was. Blaming his friend's death on himself, he decided to join Milizia to choose the 'right' path in his life and changing sides.
Current Merit Count: 0
Inventory/Stock: M9 (Beretta 92FS) Pistol.